Here are the steps I have done on acquiring USA Visa
Click the link and answer the question
- Select Location
- Enter the code
- Start Application – New Application. (DS-160)
- Upload Application – If you have saved your application. You can upload, edit and continue application.
- Retrieve an application. If you already have the Confirmation number you can retrieve your DS-160 but not able to edit it
Note: Just in case it got mistake. Just used the saved application and redo. Make sure all information are correct before going to step 3.
Schedule for your appointment
- Pay USD 160 for each visa regardless of age. Use credit card
- Need 2×2 ID picture for each applicant
- Select a date (you can modify/edit) the date as well
- Go to the embassy for interview
Note: On the Immigration office don’t bring anything besides yourself, paperwork if any, PR card, passport and 2×2 picture . Leave your things in the car to avoid delay. At the interview you will be notify if approved or not
Wait for the notice that the passport has arrived on Canada post. In our case we got interviewed last July 25, 2019 and got notified that our shipment is out last July 29 and picked it up July 31, 2019. It took us only 6 days.
Good Luck to your Journey!!!